What We're Doing to Keep Our Team Members & Customers Safe
As we work through these unprecedented times, Mother's Market and Kitchen continues to offer you the best organic and natural foods, immunity products, vitamins and cleaning products that you have come to trust and have used to keep your family healthy. For more than 40 years, our purpose has been to serve health and wellness, and these days are no exception.
As we welcome you into our stores, we want to ensure that you are able to shop in a safe, comfortable and stress-free environment. To that end in addition to our adherence of all federal, state and local safety mandates, we have implemented the following additional safeguards/guidelines to further ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and guests.
How We Are Serving Our Customers and Team Members
- Increased Safety Measures - we are vigilant about following all federal (CDC), state and local safety measures and continue to practice social distancing, good hygeine (hand washing and sanitizing), and regularly cleaning and sanitizing all areas and surfaces. We continue to work hard every day to ensure these protocols are followed.
- Social Distancing - we have implemented social distancing guidelines in our stores to ensure safe interaction among team members and customers
- Plexiglass dividers are at cash registers to protect cashiers and customers
- Mask wearing - all team members and customers are required to wear face masks while in our stores
- Glove wearing - team members who work in high touch areas are required to wear gloves
- COVID-19 Screening - we screen team members every day for symptoms consistent with a COVID-19 infection to reduce the possibility of any team member inadvertendtly exposing fellow team members or customers to illness
- Health Insurance and LOAs- we offer very affordable health insurance benefits to full-time team members and have enabled team members who believe they are at-risk or caring for sick family members to take a personal leave of absence
- Food Support - we offer team members a significant discount on a meal during their shift and also offer all team members a 20% discount on groceries and wellness products. For our team members in need of assistance, we have set up a program to help them feed their families
- Additional Work Opportunities - we are offering additional hours to those team members who want to put in more time.
In-Store Safety Modifications
We have implemented daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols in all of our stores, including actively and regularly disinfecting every shopping cart and basket, credit card readers, restrooms, doors and other high-touch areas.
- We are requiring everyone to wear a face-covering in our stores to protect team members and customers
- We have implemented social distancing markers in our stores to ensure safe interaction among team members and customers
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations outside the store entrances and at high touch points in the stores
- We have installed interior and exterior signage to remind customers to maintain social distancing
- All food/product sampling and self-serve offerings have been temporarily closed
- Our restaurants are open for takeout and delivery but indoor cafe seating is temporarily unavailable (per the California mandate)
- We have increased the location and number of hand sanitizer stations available for use by shoppers and team members
How We Are Supporting Local Businesses- Mother's Fast-Track Vendor Program
- As a local business that supports other local businesses, we have introduced our Fast-Track program, an online process to quickly get quality, local products on our shelves
- The program helps local food produceres affected by the restaurant, hotel and resort closures by putting their quality products on our shelves
- Local vendors are invited to apply for consideration
Addressing Possible COVID-19 Exposure
- We regularly clean, disinfect and sanitize all areas of our stores
- If and when necessary, we will temporarilty close our stores to allow for additional disinfecting and sanitizing
- We communicate regularly with our teams to ensure they have up-to-date information on how to safeguard themselves and each other
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org